After 15 years, Muchomail.com announced that everyone.net had terminated its ISP services.For users like me, this meant losing access to years worth of information overnight, without an opportunity to migrate information.
Attempts to obtain solutions have yielded no results or proposed solutions by Everyone.net. The company is reportedly the subject of legal/financial problems, so beware if sending them money.
If the information provided by Muchomail is not true, it is encumbent upon Everyone.net to publish a rebuttal and instructions to the Muchomail users how they can gain access to the email account information.Here's hoping you do the right thing.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Last year FitMiBody ran a crowdfunding campaign, which I was part off. The owner Matt Lo offered several deals, packages as incentives to contribute and donate to the crowdcube campaign...."
- "My website is down for several weeks now and they are doing nothing.The first time i contacted them about the issue i have been told to buy a dedicated IP..."
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."